Friday, September 25, 2009

World's Most Scenic Urinal - The Hotel Kona - Kealakekua, HI

I apologize if you navigated to www.picsofmeinfrontofstuff.blogspot.com yesterday and saw there was no weekly update. I am also somewhat unnerved.

Who are you mystery reader?!

Mystery reader or otherwise, if you follow me down this pink walkway, I will show you another reason men have it better than women. Yes, women may live longer but in general the world is tilted in favor of men. Don't blame me, I am just stating the facts.


One of those advantages is being able to stand and urinate. It is pretty great. The world is our urinal. Just take a long walk through Central Park and I am willing to guarantee you'll eventually see some dude taking a leak. Despite all of its tinkling glory, sometimes you get tired of staring straight ahead at the wall directly in front of the urinal. It's urinal etiquette. Here are some basic rules if you do not know them already.

At the Kona Hotel, you get a lot more than a blank wall to stare at.

You get this.


It's pretty fantastic.
So where's the gender inequity?
You do not get such a nice view if you have to sit down to pee.


I guess that also applies if you need to go number 2.
Fortunately, at this pit stop it was number 1 the whole way.

It's a good to be a man.

0 comments: