Monday, July 2, 2012

Jumping at the Grand Canyon

I come to sing the praises of jumping pictures.  I'd like to thank this young Asian tourist for inspiring both @Baconlb and me at the Grand Canyon.



In the real world, he may have landed by now.  In my heart he'll be hovering a few feet off the ground in Northern Arizona forever.

Here's my amateur attempt.
 The lack of flexibility and apparent agility is clear.
 And then look at me poo.

 But I feel like a stuck the dismount.

And here's how a seasoned veteran does it.
1. Preparation.  Can you sense the focus?
 2. Crouching Tiger.  Sense the power building.
 3. Hidden Dragon.  Here's the calm before storm of awesome is unleashed.
 4. Facebook profile quality picture.  Wow.  Just Wow!
 5. Post picture pooping.  Great physical feats often end in pooping.
And that's how it's done.  

0 comments: