Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brooklyn Brewery - Brooklyn, NY

Homer Simpson called beer the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. Was he right? Does x always equal beer? Probably not, however life might be more enjoyable and strangely blurry. It is not unusual to find beer and I in the same place. There is beer at home and beer most places I go save work and my car. On Friday night, I found myself visiting one of the homes of beer - Brooklyn Brewery. Many foodstuffs, like fruit, vegetables, and baked goods, taste better when they are obtained fresh from the source After two separate trips to individual breweries, I learned this is not the case for beer. So long as it is cold or even when it isn't, beer is good just about anywhere, any distance from the brewery. Fortunately, at Brooklyn Brewery it is quite delicious.

0 comments: