Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl XLIII - Old Bridge, NJ

Due to foreseen and unforeseen circumstances, picsofneinfrontofstuff.blogspot.com will not be bringing pics of me in front of stuff from recently visited odd, unique, or exciting locations. The Official Chief Photographer was in a car accident Friday night from which she luckily escaped with minor cuts and bruises. Unfortunately, her car was totaled. That was the unforeseen. The foreseen included visiting relatives who had come from the West Coast as well as Superbowl XLIII. Coupled with retrieving a car for the Chief Photographer to drive. Combine all that with sleeping later than intended on Sunday morning and there are no pictures of me standing next to, in front of, on top of, or near stuff. Fortunately, there was a seperate opportunity for me to look foolish this weekend thanks to the Superbowl Commercials.
Here's the commercial

Although Ray Lewis appeared in the commercial, no lizards were stabbed by Ray and/or his posse during the filming of this commercial.
Here's me watching the commercial. I guess that counts as me in front of my couch.

0 comments: