Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Freezing my ass off in New Jersey...

OMFG this weather is so cold it's making me talk in acronyms or whatever you call things like that.  It barely reached double digits today in North Jersey.  Thank God it did not snow again because I could not handle another bitch fest coming out of New York City.  It echoes out of the tunnel and it hurts my ears.
Remember things could always be worse.

This video is relatively old, but I had to fit it in somewhere because I am a big fan.  Not sure if it really belongs but the Snowpocalypse/Snowmaggedon/Snowlocaust will do that to a man.  Do what?  I have no idea.
Regardless, what I wanted to do to day was think some warm thoughts.  So to the dismay of This Guy, I found some more photos from Hawaii!
If you clicked on the Hawaii link above, and if you didn't WTF is your problem, you would have missed my lament of not sharing a shirtless photo from Hawaii.  Thanks to the cold, it's your lucky day.
[Insert sweater joke here]
That was pretty fantastic.  I am not a huge beach guy, but that beach was fantastic.  Everywhere I go around NJ, people are enamored with the Jersey shore.  This beach, whose name I have forgotten, was so much better than anything I have ever experienced anywhere on the East Coast.  The beauty and serenity due to the lack of Jersey Guidos can not be fully comprehended unless you have been to Seaside Heights in the summer.  Let's just say, this was a lot better and right now I want to return there and get out of this frigid cold.  
Oh, I miss you Hawaii...

0 comments: