Monday, October 11, 2010

Playoff Beard Watch 2010 - NLDS

Maybe this is a little bit of overkill...

Victor Tres Heroes from Zoo With Roy on Vimeo.
Clearly, no on both counts.  That Phillies shirt was worn on the First Day of Doctober.  
Think it's been washed since then?  
Well...maybe that is a little bit of overkill...or maybe the Braves/Giants don't get any hits in the NLCS.  
 With that beard and that shirt, how can the ladies keep their hands off of me?!  I'll admit I trimmed up my neck following Cole stomped on the faces of the Reds' playoff chances. 
Seriously, read ZWR!
The beard as a whole remains intact and hopefully all of its magical powers.  It was actually a crucial part of my attire for the Warrior Dash this past weekend.  Don't worry, you'll hear about that one soon enough and maybe even see pictures I did not steal from a sports blog. 

2 comments:

Capital Katie said...

You punched my hometown mascot!

PoMiFoS said...

If his face had injured Cole's hand...so help me God, there would have been hell to pay!