Monday, December 22, 2008

Picture with a pseudo-quasi-celebrity...

Celebrity is a bit of a stretch for this photo-op...


Holli the K-Rock Girl pictured below between Gabe, me, and a looming Andreas, is featured on 92.3 K-Rock's website. There are pictures featuring her in a bathing suit and you can learn that her favorite drink is coffee and her she has leftover Chinese in her refrigerator.


But then again, if you look hard enough you can find photos of me in a bathing suit on the internet and I can tell you right now that my favorite drink is beer.


What I really mean to say is, it was a busy weekend and I did not find an interesting place nearby to be featured in picsofmeinfrontofstuff.blogspot.com so this will have to do. This photo comes from the Waiting Room in Rahway, NJ which can be a very interesting place after a Grilled Chicken Deluxe (think delicious chicken sandwich) and some Sierra Nevada IPA.


I am sure Holli is much more interesting than any old historic landmark anyway.

0 comments: