Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Running up the steps at the Art Museum

You may have thought the day before my birthday in Philadelphia would be filled with me yelling at the Philadelphia Eagles as they faced some opponent in Lincoln Finnancial Field. That is a fair guess, except the Eagles faced the Baltimore Ravens in Baltimore rather than Philadelphia. Since I was at McFadden’s, the sports bar attached to Citizens Bank Park, I toned down the yelling. I tried to tone down the negative attitude as well since I have been called a miserable person with which to watch football games. So really, what I did was sit relatively calmly watching the Eagles game will drinking overpriced beers and eating overpriced nachos. McFadden’s is attached to a ballpark, would you expect normally priced food?

I bottled up all my negativity as the Eagles, and at least 30 minutes of Donovan McNabb, managed to perform miserably and get dominated by the Ravens. Following the tie versus the Cincinnati Bengals this embarrassing loss to Baltimore raised the bile in the back of my throat. Fortunately, this is not my blog about the Philadelphia sports teams, this is my blog about getting my picture with interesting artifacts behind me.

So here’s a video of me impersonating a certain iconic movie scene involving the city of Philadelphia.



It is not a pic of me in front of stuff, but it’s close enough.

0 comments: