Sunday, December 7, 2008

One, whiz, with!

That's how you order a cheesesteak. That is the only appropriate way to do it. Suck it up, eat the Cheese Whiz and the onions, and enjoy the greasy deliciousness of it. You are only alive once.



I went to Pat's and Geno's in Philly the night before my birthday. This was the night before I visited the Linc but after I watched the miserable Eagles-Ravens' game. I worked some of this grease off with a quick jaunt up the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum. In case you are confused, I decided to forego chronological order and just post events from life willy-nilly. In a few weeks, I will be describing my high school graduation followed by my birth. Stay tuned!



My utter disregard for chronological order aside, below are some pics of me in front of the Philly Cheesesteak landmarks. I am not sure if I look more stupid or goofy in these pictures. Maybe it's mysterious, if you squint enough.



Who is this mystery man?

It's me, I just told you earlier! You should read the whole blog, not just look at the awesome pictures.



In case you're concerned I like Geno's better.



I am positive this will not be the last time I mention Philadelphia, this will likely be the last mention of my most recent trip. Fortunately, I am allowed to visit again as no digital cameras or landmarks were harmed in the creation of this blog. In contrast, cow's were slaughtered and then deliciously fried for us to eat.

0 comments: