Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lincoln Financial Field

If you have been following along with the past few posts and not worried about the big issues like the terrorist attacks in Mumbai and Plaxico Burress shooting himself in the leg, you might remember that I recently spent a weekend in Philadelphia. You may have also heard that the Eagles lost the Sunday while I was there. You may also have heard that it was my birthday. You would not have heard that I got to tour Lincoln Financial Field, home of the last place Philadelphia Eagles. Or maybe you did hear and forgot. Or maybe I told you but you wanted photographic evidence as proof and looked at my blog. Regardless of whether you knew or not, I am telling you right now that I was there on my 27th birthday!


Here's the view from the visiting team's tunnel when noone is in the Linc to boo or throw batteries at them.





Here are Melissa and I on the grass we were not allowed to walk on.


Apparently, us walking on the grass can damage the turf the way 300 lb behemoths running on it cannot.


Finally, here's me delivering a press conference in the Eagle's media room.


So maybe the only members of the 'media' there was Melissa taking my picture, since I define member of the 'media' as someone who writes or takes pictures that someone else may read and/or look at. (She actually has most, if not all of the photocredits for the past few posts.) During my press conference, I tried to explain why I continue watching the Philadelphia Eagles even though all they ever do is disappoint me. My explanation sounded as incoherent as Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric. Sadly, I am a Democrat and Pro-Choice, so social conservatives will not be touting me as a possible presidential candidate...Maverick!

But in case you had not heard, I visited the Linc and saw its insides.

If you don't know, now you know...

0 comments: