Tuesday, September 23, 2008

St. Lunacy in June....-acy

Phils battling the Braves; Phils in first place. Reminds me of when the Fightin's should have been in first place to stay. It was June and I was in St. Louis knocking Missouri off the list. Matt and Ben and I were in town to enjoy beer, baseball, and the Arch - the Holy Trinity of St. Louis.

Justin was with us as well, to serve as fodder for our incessant Mets jokes.

This was a surprisingly easy picture to take on the Friday night we spent in St. Louis. Bearfights will do that to a man.

Bearfight = jaeger-bomb followed by car bomb followed by inebriation.


Not surprising, our load was basically shot following those poor decisions. I did manage to see the Arch, but the combination of the heat and the hangover killed any ambitions we may have had for drunken debauchery. Some of us were more affected than others.


Luckily, I accomplished my twin goals of enjoying a baseball game and seeing the Arch in St. Louis!



Go Phils!

0 comments: